Below you can find the teaching materials I have used for my courses. Feel free to use or reuse (licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0).
- Mechanism Design (University of Copenhagen):
- Financial Markets Microstructure (University of Copenhagen):
- Files (syllabus, slides, homeworks, exams):
- LaTeX sources:
(the history contains all edits, but I did not set the tags for specific years, oops. Easy to find the relevant version from the commit history though, if you need to.)
- Lecture recordings (unedited):
 (youtube playlist)
- Seminar: Digital Economics (University of Copenhagen):
- Microeconomics II (University of Copenhagen):
- I've been co-teaching this course, so I am not at freedom to share the materials. But we really just followed Varian's textbook.